Alternative Press is proud to announce its special winter 2022 print issue — highlighting exclusive photos from this year's inaugural When We Were Young Festival, as well as a robust holiday gift guide.
The final AP issue of the year delivers 100 oversized pages, featuring high-quality, exclusive photos from the stages of When We Were Young, as well as shopping guides for everyone from your vinyl-loving dad to the beauty connoisseur in your life. With multiple cover images to collect, including Bring Me The Horizon, My Chemical Romance, and Poppy, the AP Holiday Issue makes for a unique item to keep and cherish alongside your favorite band merch and memorabilia.
In anticipation of next year's When We Were Young festival lineup featuring Good Charlotte, AP is offering the band's classic AP cover as a hoodie that comes bundled with the magazine.
Product & Shipping Information:
- This is a pre-order item; Winter 2022 editions will begin shipping on or after January 5th.
- Hoodie design displayed here is for illustrative purposes only and may change without notice.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct cover variant to avoid disappointment. This listing is for the edition featuring Bring Me The Horizon on the front cover.
- The internal contents of each Winter 2022 issue is the same regardless of which cover variant you choose.
- Winter 2022 cover designs displayed here are for illustrative purposes only and may change.
- You will receive an email with shipping confirmation and tracking information as soon as your order is shipped from our warehouse.
- Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this product.