CryBaby 👶 Reboot Collection
THIS PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- 1 - Issue 375 Version 1 - AltPress x Melanie Martinez
- 1 - Issue 375 Version 2 - AltPress x Melanie Martinez
- 1 - Poster - Hand Signed Outtake [AP Exclusive]
- 1 - Poster - Melanie Martinez Outtake [AP Exclusive]
- 1 - Photobook - Melanie Martinez Outtakes [AP Exclusive]
- 1 - Issue 341 Version 1 - AltPress x Melanie Martinez
Is there anything Melanie Martinez can’t do? She parlayed her time on The Voice into a major-label record contract. She embarked on sold-out tours. And for her second album, she created a full-length motion picture counterpart which she wrote, directed and starred in. Clearly, the 24-year-old Martinez is a contemporary polymath.
Now she can add magazine editor to her list of accomplishments. For our next issue (AP 375), Martinez worked with AltPress to capture the essence of her new album, K-12—and more. It was her vision that fostered all the images in October’s cover story, overseeing the complex shoot and taking the stunningly elaborate photos.
But Martinez’s participation goes much, much further than the AP cover story. She worked closely with AP’s team of editors and creatives to determine all the features and sections for our next issue. From the slightest details of approving the pool of 12 Bands to discussing the nuances of K-12 in Album Anatomy to determining features (Lauren Ruth Ward, Tierra Whack) to assuming the role of a journalist (interviewing attitudinal rapper Oliver Tree), she took over the issue in the most diverse way possible. And we are totally stoked to present it to you.