SLEEPING WITH SIRENS
AltPress Magazine Issue 374
THIS PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- 1 - Issue #374.1 - AltPress x Kellin Quinn | Sleeping With Sirens
- 1 - Issue #374.2 - AltPress x Sleeping With Sirens
- 1 - 11'' x 17'' - Hand Signed Outtake Poster [AP Exclusive]
- 1 - 11'' x 17'' - Kellin Quinn Outtake Poster [AP Exclusive]
- 1 - AP | Sleeping With Sirens Outtakes Photobook [AP Exclusive]
- All AP preorders are put into production when you place your order.
- Please allow three to four (3-4) weeks for production and one (1) week for shipping.
In a climate where many bands can’t make three full-length albums, Sleeping With Sirens has kept it together for 10 years. They’ve been able to evolve musically and personally, remaining relevant in their ability to craft killer pop hooks and fist-clenching riffage. With a brand-new album, How It Feels To Be Lost, on an appropriate label (Sumerian Records), SWS are ready to excite and invigorate both fans and new listeners alike.
But with any kind of personal growth, they had to work through major obstacles to get to where they are now. A brief dalliance with the major-label system yielded a tepid album (2017’s Gossip) that was neither awful or amazing—just forgettable.