I Miss Going To Shows
Alternative Press Magazine Self Care Package
This Purchase Includes:
- 1 - Panic! at the Disco - Photo Album by Alternative Press Magazine
- 1 - Fall Out Boy - Photo Album by Alternative Press Magazine
- 3 - Magazines by Alternative Press - Mystery "Discover" Issues
- 1 - Dance Gavin Dance - Post-Its [AltPress MerchBox Exclusive]
- 1 - Asking Alexandria - Pin Pack (3 Included) [AltPress MerchBox Exclusive]
- 1 - Aces - Pop Socket [AltPress MerchBox Exclusive]
- 1 - Gideon - Air Freshener [AltPress MerchBox Exclusive]
- 2 - SIGNED Art Cards by Drum Workshop [Receive 2 Out Of Set Of 4]
- 1 - FREE T-Shirt - "Don't Hate" [AltPress Exclusive]
- First 40 Orders Receive 1 FREE EMO Nite LA Pin! (No Need To Hit Us Up - If You Qualify, We'll Hook You Up!)
We here at Alternative Press are hoping that you are flourishing during these historic times we’re currently living through. But there’s one big truth that many of us can agree upon: Staying home can be a huge drag.
We completely feel you on that side. That’s why we’ve announced our handy boxes of self-care maintenance. We’ve put together packages that include everything from magazines and posters to custom merchandise created by AltPress Apparel. You can redecorate your space and catch up on all the stories you may have missed. You can postpone a laundry chore with one of our in-house designed shirts and look pretty sweet while doing it.
It’s been proven time and time again that we lean on art and music to get us through life. We’re living that daily, as well. Our self-care merch collections should bring you some entertainment and joy as we patiently wait for this situation to clear. Whether you need to play catch-up with your fandom or are just combating boredom, we have you covered.
We’ve got some big things planned for the end of 2020 that we can’t tell you about just yet. But keep visiting altpress.com for music and news updates, and follow us on our social media platforms. Imagine all the fun we’re going to have once we can go out to shows and rage again. Be kind, be cautious and wash your hands.